HTML5/CSS3 TRAINING IN KHARAR
What is HTML?
Hyper text markup language, it is the heart of each website because every site finally renders HTML into the browser no matter whether it is developed in any technology like Java, ASP.NET, and PHP etc. HTML is not a programming language; it is a markup language. It is very powerful and easy to learn. It does not require any software to start; you can easily start from text editor. That makes it cost effective. Performance of HTML is very high to any other technology.
What is HTML5?
HTML5 is the new standard of HTML. It has enhanced features for programmers as well as for users. Users will not have to use a Flash plug-in for video and audio content. It fully supports CSS3, 2D/3D Graphics, Video and Audio etc. Visual Studio users typically write code in HTML5 when creating web site. It also supports Local SQL Database that makes it more effective.
What is CSS3?
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheet, it is the backend of the html. Presentation of your site mainly depends upon the styles. Styles are used to display HTML elements in well suited format. Styles can define in CSS that saves your time and you can easy control your site from one place. It is also very powerful; you can even control your rendering of styles in particular browser.
- Website! What exactly is it and just how it really is made?
- Conventions for Naming for Files and Folders
- Organizing a HTML5 Website’s Files, Folders, and Code?
- Creating Quite Happy With HTML5
- HTML5 Values and Units
- What exactly is the HTML5 that is typical Structure a web site?
- What exactly is a relative head section of HTML5?
- Text Structuring Essentials in HTML5
- Introducing to Semantic Structure in HTML5
- Character Formatting Essentials in HTML5
- HTML5 Lists &HTML5 Links
- Tables & Frames in HTML5 &Forms in HTML5
- Colors and Images in HTML5
- Video and Audio in HTML5 & Special Characters in HTML5?
- Internationalizations and Localization in HTML5
- HTML5 Tricks And Tips
- CSS3 Basics
- Style Definitions in CSS3
- CSS3 Values and Units
- CSS3 Inheritance and Cascading
- Font Properties in CSS3 &Text Formatting in CSS3
- CSS3 Lists &Padding, Margins, and Borders in CSS3
- Colors and Background in CSS3
- CSS3 Layouts with Floating and Positioning
- Pseudo Elements and Generated Content in CSS3
- Dynamic HTML5 with CSS3
- Media Styles and documents that are defining Printing in CSS3
- Suggestions to Create Advanced Graphical User Interface Styles Using CSS3
- Testing and Validating CSS3 & CSS3 Tips and Tricks
- Coping with Cross Browser Issues in HTML5 and CSS3
- Optimization or compression of CSS3
- Suggestions to Create a Search Engine Friendly Website in HTML5 & CSS3
- Optimizing Performance of a webpage
- Processes to Decrease HTTP Requests to boost the Page Loading Time