DELF A2 Course in chandigarh
DELF A2 : Diplôme d’études en langue française in chandigarh
DELF A2 is a similar level and further validates the skills of a basic language user, considered to be a social actor.The candidate can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring the most common polite phrases and exchanges of information. This examination benefits from a very positive evaluation which is not made to sanction but to highlight the French learning.
Description of DELF A2 examination
Type of tests: DELF A2
Mark out of
Maximum duration of recordings: 5 mins
Comprehension questionnaires dealing with three or four written documents about everyday life.
Two short pieces of writting (letter to a friend or message):
– describe an event or personal experiences
– invite, thank, say sorry, ask for something, give information, congratulate in writing…
Three parts test:
– guided conversation (Approximately 1 minute 30)
– followed monologue (Approximately 2 minutes)
– interactive exercise (Approximately 3 to 4 minutes).
5 to 7 minutes
Total length of group tests: 1 hour 40 minutes
Total mark out of 100
Overall pass mark of the DELF A2: 50 / 100
Minimum mark required per test: 5 / 25