DELF B1 Course in chandigarh
DELF B1 : Diplôme d’études en langue française in chandigarh
Speakers at this level are now becoming more independent. They are now capable of maintaining a conversation: they can understand and follow a discussion and give opinions. They are able to handle unexpected situations arising in everyday life.
Description of DELF B1 examination
Type of tests: DELF B1
Mark out of
Maximum duration of recordings: 5 mins
Comprehension questionnaires dealing with two written documents:
– extract useful information concerning a particular task
– analyze the contents of a document of general interest.
Express personal opinions on a general topic (essay, letter, article, etc).
Test in three parts:
– guided conversation (2 at 3 minutes)
– interactive exercise (3 at 4 minutes)
– expressing an opinion on a document designed to elicit a reaction (5 at 7 minutes)
15 minutes maximum
preparation: 10 minutes
(only for the 3rd part)
Total length of group tests: 1 hour 45 minutes
Total mark out of 100
Overall pass mark of the DELF B1: 50 / 100
Minimum mark required per test: 5 / 25