TEF/ TEF Canada/ TEF Quebec Course In Chandigarh
TEF / TEF Canada /TEF Quebec Course In Chandigarh
The Test de connaissance du français (TCF) is a language placement test for non-native speakers of French. It is administered by the Centre international d’études pédagogiques (CIEP) for the French Ministry of Education. It fulfils French language entry requirements, can be used to demonstrate language ability for job applications or for personal use, and is used by Québec for immigration procedures. The test is made up of compulsory and optional sections. The reading, listening and language structures sections are mandatory while the writing and speaking sections are optional.
Learning French: Some A1, A2 Level.
These levels recognises basic knowledge. It is the most basic level at which a language is used, called the “discovery” stage. At this stage, the learner can interact in a simple way: he/she can speak about him/herself and his/her immediate environment.
- Talk/Write about yourself (age, nationality, studies, hobbies, etc.)
- Talk/Write about your family
- Talk/Write about your daily routine
- Talk/Write your physical appearance
- Parts of the body and talking about your health, sickness to a doctor
- Ask and give directions
- How to buy things
- Clothes and Fashion
- And many other things…. which will help you in clearing CSQ Interview, DELF – A1,A2, TEF, TCF, etc.
Learning French: Some B1 Level.
At this level, the user becomes independent. He/she can maintain interaction: he/she can understand and maintain a discussion and give his/her opinion. He/she is capable of dealing with situations likely to arise in daily life.
- Talk/Write about your past and future
- Talk/Write about a journey you have taken
- Describe an incident in your life
- Talk/Write about your dreams and your projects
- And many other things…. which will help you in clearing CSQ Interview, DELF – B1, TEF, TCF, etc
Learning French: Some B2 Level.
A B2 user has a degree of independence that allows him/her to construct arguments to defend his/her opinion, explain his/her viewpoint and negotiate. At this level, the candidate has a degree of fluency and spontaneity in regular interactions and is capable of correcting his/her own mistakes.
- Debate on various topics
- Giving and justifying your opinion
- Technicalities of your work
- Films and songs
- And many other things…. which will help you in clearing CSQ Interview, DELF – B2, TEF, TCF, etc.